From: Capt. Idris Mariseth, Flight Administrator
To: Lt. Loric Kantinomeiros, Tactical (Security) Suboperations
Subject: Proposals for future exercises
Your proposal of 5/13, for inclusion in exercise designated ROARING EDGEWINDS, has been rejected for the following reasons:
- Ancyran units are not trained in microgravity operations and space safety.
- Neither EAVS nor skinsuits are available for the given unit composition.
- Even if standard skinsuits were available, necessary tack and equipment would interfere with their operation, and vice versa.
- A squad of this unit composition cannot be accommodated, volumetrically, within a Marlinspike-class MAV without significant modification.
- Neither skinsuits nor EAVs are rated for physical activities involved in Rampaging Beast Style melee combat.
- It is not possible to bite from within an environmentally sealed helmet.
- Commodore Corrével requested proposals from outside the box, not from outside the bloody warehouse.
The details of your proposal to run boarding and boarder-repelling drills with and against Ancyran bear cavalry has, however, been forwarded to the Operational Training Command for their future consideration.